Announcing the End of the Season Track & Field Team Banquet
Who: Track & Field Athletes, Families, Coaches
When: Thursday June 6th 2013 – Time: 5:00pm – 8:30pm
What: Pot Luck, Awards, Scholarship Award
Where: Rolling Hills Covenant Community Center
735 Silver Spur Rd. Rolling Hills Estates, CA 90274
RSVP and Potluck sign up coming soon
It’s time to pass the baton as our past banquet coordinators are either not in the track season or have graduated. The following are perfect coordinator positions for our sophomore and junior parents that have volunteered with past banquets, freshman parents you are welcome too!
Look over the volunteer descriptions and sign up for a spot by clicking BANQUET VOLUNTEERS
A. We really need a few parents to be leaders for the following positions;
Email Laurie Baker at email@example.com as soon as possible if you are willing to be a coordinator for one of these positions.
1) Banquet coordinator
2) Decorations and day of set-up coordinator
3) Senior and Coaches gifts coordinator
4) Raffle coordinator
B. Committee positions; There are jobs that can be done at home and or jobs on set up day. Please click on the volunteer sign-up link and let us know the area you would like to help.
-Program – Team program for the athletes
1) Filled - Coordinators- Create and send to print the team program - Volunteers Cathy and Rick Herold
2) Photographer to get the head shots of the track athletes we are missing
3) Help proof read the program before print
4) Pick up programs from the printer and add labels with athletes names.
-Decorations; Jobs are both at home and setting up the day of the event.
Several volunteer’s needed. When the decoration committee is formed there will be a meeting to discuss decoration ideas.
6) Center pieces
-Coaches & Senior’s gifts; A couple of volunteers needed
9) Someone to coordinate gifts and cards for the coaches.
10) Someone to coordinate gifts and cards for the seniors.
-Raffle; We will need a few people to work together to organize this.
11) Collecting donation items for raffle.
12) Oversee the raffle during the banquet.
-Potluck; Each family will bring their choice a main dish, side, or desert. We will need a few people to work together organizing this.
13) The night of the event arrange drop off of items and set up potluck tables.
-Set up; Several volunteers needed. Set up time TBA
14) Decorate tables, stage, walls, entrance, and potluck area.
-Sound system; Coach Bob is putting together a slide show.
15) Need someone assigned to help him set up. You can schedule a time to check out the facility and equipment ahead of time. Music and microphones will be discussed. Technical experience preferred.
-Clean up; Immediately after the event we need everyone really
16) We need a good number of people to commit now.
17) Take down decorations – table, stage, walls, entrance, and clean up potluck area.