Attention Senior’s of the RUHS Cross Country, Track & Field Program
Once, again, we are doing this to help continue to foster the team’s motto Carpe Diem.
By announcing the Bob Leetch “Today Belongs to me-Carpe Diem” Scholarship for the Class of 2013
Click on this link to view, print or download 2013 BOB LEETCH Scholarship Guidelines
Deadline for applying is May 31st 2013 by Midnight and please don’t forget to send your transcript!
If you have any questions please feel free to contact Laurie Baker- Email: Laurie.Baker@century21.com Direct (310) 308-1446
Parents, Family, Alumni, Friends and Fans the scholarship fund needs your SUPPORT! Please consider making a donation or purchase a ticket for the Comedy & Magic Club fundraising night and join us for fun evening while helping the team.
All donations designated for the scholarship along with our 2013 Comedy and Magic Club Fundraiser will be placed into the RUHS CCT Boosters Club and designated specifically for the scholarship. 100% of the proceeds will be awarded to the deserving senior at the end of the season banquet in June 2013.
1) Make a tax-deductible contribution either by mail or online toward the 2013 scholarship fund, any amount is always welcomed.
- Online Tax Deductible Donation:
- Mail your Tax Deductible Donation To: RUHS CCT Booster Club, Attn: Laurie Baker – 610 Carnelian St. Redondo Beach, CA. 90277
- Checks Payable To: RUHS CCT Booster Club
- Place in the Memo: 2013 Bob Leetch Scholarship
If you have any questions please feel free to contact Laurie Baker
Thank you for all your support!
Direct (310) 308-1446
2013 Bob Leetch Scholarship Committee Chair
RUHS CCT Booster Secretary