Attention RUHS CCT Family, Friends and Fans,
Many people through out the year upgrade their electronics or receive gifts that replace their existing cell phones, laptops, tablets, digital cameras & more!
The question is what will they do with their old electronics?
Now is the perfect time to kick off our fundraising efforts by letting everyone know about their recycling options. It is estimated that less than 10% of all electronics are recycled in the United States. The fact is, most people simply do not know how to properly recycle their used, broken or old electronics and turn to storing them or (even worse) throwing them away instead.
The RUHS CCT Booster Club will be taking the opportunity to do the right thing for the environment while raising much needed funds for RUHS cross country, track and field program in the upcoming year.
To view flyer with more information click this link Recycling Fundraiser Flyer
This fundraiser goes on all year. Contact the booster for drop off location email email@example.com
Please feel free to pass this on to all your family and friends.
We greatly appreciate your support,
RUHS CCT Booster Club
Laurie Baker – Secretary
We will accept the following recyclable items:
• Cell Phones
• Inkjet Cartridges
• Laptop Computers
• Digital SLR Cameras & Lenses
• Point & Shoot Digital Cameras
• Digital Camcorders and Video Cameras
• Handheld Game Systems
• Full Size Game Systems (Including PS3, XBox 360, and Wii)
• Video Games (PS3, XBox 360 and Wii)
• iPads & Tablets (Blackberry, Android & More!)
• iPods & MP3 Players (Creative, Zune, Sandisk)
• E-Book Readers (Kindle, Nook & More!)
• Mobile Hotspots, MiFi and 4G USB Air Cards
• Portable GPS Devices
• TI Graphing Calculators