Redondo Track & Field Sea Hawks will be spliting up this coming weekend.
Parent and Athletes please find the meet information below for the meet that pertains to you and read through it.
All Distance Runners ONLY
- Distance Track athletes will be participating in the 2014 Adidas Asuza Meet of Champions at Asuza Pacific College.
- The buses will leave from the student parking lot at 5:45 AM. Please be prompt as our first race begins at 7:45 AM! The bus will leave Asuza Pacific to return to Redondo at 10 PM.
- Please dress in layers and bring sunscreen. It may be a cool day so make sure all athletes have warm attire for early morning hours and again when it cools down in the evening.
- All athletes should bring sunscreen, blankets, chairs, gatorade, water and snacks. There will also be T-Shirts for sale and a concessions stand so please bring money for these items if you choose.
- Since this meet lasts into the evening, any athlete may choose to leave with their parents after the day session ends at 6:00 PM and we expect our athletes to remain after their morning and afternoon races are completed to cheer their teammates on The invitational session begins at 7 PM and we have 16 athletes participating in this exciting night session. Each year many athletes choose to stay for the entire meet!
- Any athlete who wishes to leave before the invitational session begins must leave with their parents and complete an alternate transportation form located on the runruhs.com website. This form must be brought to the meet and turned into Coach Ferron as the athlete is leaving so they can be checked off the list. Click here Alternate Transportation Form
- Coaches for this meet are Coach Leetch and Ferron
Parents for more meet information click on the 2014 track schedule located on the right
Tentative Time Schedule Meet of Champions
All Athletes who are NOT distance runners: includes sprinters, hurdlers, jumps, throws, pole vault
- Athletes will be competing in the Maurice Green Invitational at Oaks Christian High School
- The bus will leave the student parking lot on Diamond at 6:45 AM. Please be ON time for the bus as it is a LONG drive!!!! The bus will return from Oaks Christian HS approximately 4-5 PM
- Athletes should dress in layers as it will be cool in the morning and warm up during the late morning hours.
- All athletes should bring sunscreen, gatorade, water and snacks.
- There will be a concession stand open to purchase drinks and food.
- According to the meet information, there is a $5 dollar entry fee for all spectators.
- Coaches for this meet are Coaches Kelley, Lindquist, Dill, Weintrab, McMartin, Narducci
Parents for more meet information and order of events click on the 2014 track schedule located on the right