For the new folks joining our program here are some important things to know:
1) To be added to our email roster click HERE.
2) Track Summer Program: Coach Lindquist – June 23–July 25 – Monday thru Thursday 8:00AM to 10:00AM – Meet at the RUHS Track
3) Cross Country Summer Program: Coach Leetch & Coach Ferron – Officially starts July 7 – August 8 – 7:30 AM – Meet at Veteran’s Park 7:30AM. Note: The first three weeks school is out will be run by alumni and captains as the coaches are on their mandatory off period and aren’t allowed to coach the athletes, per CIF rules. They will all be back July 7th.
4) Schedule a physical for your athlete – Cross Country is a Fall sport so these athlete’s need to get their physicals complete NOW for the 2014-2015 school year. You can get the physical form for the Dr. to fill out by clicking HERE The athletic clearance package is not up on the schools website as of yet, only the physical form. Please keep checking the schools website for the Athlete Clearance Package as it should be up soon. Best get your physical done now and get it out of the way.
5) Big Bear High Altitude Summer Camp: July 19th – July 25th – For returning athletes – if you received the required forms from coach Ferron before school got out please get them filled out and turned in per the instructions on the forms. DEADLINE is July 9th to get the forms along with full payment turned in.