Coaches information for the meet on Saturday at Central Park in Huntington Beach.
- The bus will leave promptly at 6:00 AM from the Diamond Parking lot.
- Any students who drive and leave their cars in the student parking lot must park down on the side of the lot closest to the blue gate as the PTSA is holding a classic car show that day.
- All athletes should be dressed in their uniform and warm-ups and trainers and bring their racing flats if they have them. Also, have all athletes bring water and gatorade.
- They will be selling food and T-shirts at the venue so if you would like send money.
- We will leave Central Park around 11:15 AM to head back to Redondo after the conclusion of the sophomore boy race and warm down.
The Varsity Runners will not be competing since they raced in Idaho last weekend.
The Varsity Runners are required to go to the meet, wearing Redondo gear.
They will complete a long run and then cheer for the rest of the team during their races.
Schedule of Races for Saturday:
- Boys JV: 8:30 AM
- Girls JV (all girls who are not freshmen): 9:00 AM
- Freshmen Boys: 9:30 AM
- Freshmen Girls: 10:00 AM
- Sophomore Boys: 10:30 AM
The City of Huntington Beach requires all vehicles of spectators attending the meet park in the Sports Complex Parking Lot located at 18000 Golden West Street, Huntington Beach. There is a $1 parking pass charge good for all day of parking. Vehicles without the pass will be ticketed.
Parents and spectators wear your Redondo Red and bring along your cowbells
GO SEA HAWKS!!!