Dear Parents and Athletes,
We are excited about the official start of our track season! This Saturday, February 22nd, our athletes will be competing in a four-way meet at Los Alamitos High School along with Canyon, Yorba Linda, and Los Alamitos. We hope to see many of you there cheering on our team as they have been working hard in preparation for our season.
The address of Los Alamitos HS is: 3591 W Cerritos Ave, Los Alamitos, CA 90720
- Buses for the athletes will leave from the student parking lot promptly at 2:00 pm.
- All athletes should come in their team uniforms, warm-ups, and wear extra layers that are in REDONDO colors since it will be cold in the evening! All items including spikes and trainers should be marked with the name of the athlete. Every meet someone loses a part of their belongings and we rarely find the owner of unmarked items!
- Athletes should bring a water bottle and healthy snacks. There will be a snack bar available.
- No charge for spectator admissions.
- All athletes have been informed of the event or events they will be competing in. This could always change on the day of the meet due to adjustments made due to illness or injuries.
- Athletes are expected to remain until the conclusion of the meet and ride back to Redondo with the team.
We do not have a time schedule at this point. If the host school sends one out after all entries have been finalized, I will post it to our team website. The meet starts at 4:30, and it is estimated to end at approximately 8:00 pm, but that is just an educated guess at this point!
Here is the T&F_Order of Events for this meet.
If you have any questions, please contact:
Janice Allison at firstname.lastname@example.org