UPDATE: Individual heats races
Dear Parents and Athletes,
This Saturday, February 29th will be the next meet on our busy track schedule! Our athletes will be competing at the Brea Relays. All athletes have been informed of the event or events they will be competing in.
The address of Brea Olinda HS is: 789 Wildcat Way, Brea, CA 92821-7402
Attached here is the schedule for the meet: Brea Relays Time Schedule
- Buses will leave promptly at 6:00 AM at the student parking lot on Diamond. The meet will begin at 8:00 AM and the last event is scheduled at 4:30 PM.
- All athletes should dress in their team uniforms and warm-ups. Make sure all warm-ups, uniforms, spikes, etc are CLEARLY labeled with the athlete’s name written in sharpie.
- Athletes should bring a water bottle and healthy snacks. A concession stand is available and will be selling meet T-Shirts.
- Admission is $10 for adults and $5 for students (cash only).
- Athletes are expected to remain until the conclusion of the meet and ride back to Redondo with the team.
Marcia Lutz (Uniform Manager) & Ana Steenson will be selling Redondo Parent Fan t-shirts ($15) & hats ($10) at the meet. Look for them in the stands.
If you have any questions please contact:
Janice Allison at [email protected]