Attention RUHS & Redondo Premier Track Club Athletes and Parents,
Beginning October 12th – Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday XC practices will be held at
Veterans Park at 3:30 pm.
This is your 6th Period, so attendance will be taken for class!
Be ready to workout and run.
MUST WEAR MASK!!
Students cannot participate if the following forms are not submitted:
- Physical exams: Turn into athletic office or PDF to Clara Kahan [email protected]
- Athletics registration (8 to 18) at https://redondounion.8to18.com/accounts/login.
- COVID Release forms– COVID Forms. Email the form to Clara Kahan. The COVID form is different from the USATF Covid form.
Voluntary XC practice in private team (neither school related nor required)
There will be additional practices available Thursday, Friday, and Saturday conducted by the Premier Track Club. Saturday practices are held at Malaga Cove in PV (meeting place by the fountain). In order to participate in these practices, you will need to be a USATF member of the track club.
Athletes can join by doing the following:
- Sign up at USATF: USATF.org The annual membership fee is $25.
- The Redondo Premier Track Club fee will be $25 per athlete per month, starting October 15th.
Payments via Venmo @Bob-Leetch.
- Provide Track Club COVID-19 waivers Redondo Premier Track Club Waiver 1 PDF and Redondo Premier Track Club COVID Waiver 2 to Coach Bob. A temperature check will be taken.
MUST WEAR MASKS!!