UPDATE FOR TONIGHT’S RACE!
- It is California “cold” and windy. Please bring warm clothing to avoid getting injured.
- Athletes should enter from Henrietta Street Entrance.
- Restrooms on campus will be open for athletes.
- ONLY athletes and coaches on campus.
- Parents can watch from Del Amo Blvd behind the fence.
- No concession. Please bring food and water.
Good Luck Seahawks! You will hear us cheer!
Redondo Union vs West Torrance High School “Warrior Mile”
- Athletes arrive at 6:15 PM
- The race starts at 6:45, ends at approximately 8:30 pm
- If possible, please have your athlete stay to the end to cheer on their teammates.
- Dress accordingly, may rain
Same protocols as last week:
- Athletes fill out the green screen clearance and show upon entering the track at West Torrance
- No Parents allowed on campus/track
- Parents can watch from the sidewalk on Del Amo Boulevard